Contact by organisation email: stoyanov at mobikom.bg
Micro economics; Macro economics; Hotel Management; Human resources management; Intellectual Property activities; Management and consultancy activities; Organization of seminars, education of students; Marketing and management; Marketing and management in the hospitality and tourism; International Business and Management.
- Journalism Publicistic PR and Adveryosing;
- Research and communication;
- Business: cluster management, accounting, budgeting and strategic planning;
- Hardware: Electrotechnics, Basic electronics, TTL, CMOS, PIC, Apple Mac Pro, Dell PowerEdge, HPE ProLiant Gen10, Cisco's products, more;
- Operatin systems: DOS, Windows 11, Windows server 2022, FreeBSD 14.0, RedHat Enterprise Linux 9 and Debian 11.5, Android 13, iOS 16, macOS13 Ventura, more;
- Programming: BCD, US-ASCII, C, C++, SQL, more;
- Culinary & Cocktails & Oenology.
Years of successful career in:
- Business Administration 12 years as Manager of mobikom.bg
- Tourism 10 years as Manager in albena.bg
2008 Master of Business Administration (MBA) uni-svishtov.bg GPA: 4.6/5.0;
2005 Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) uni-svishtov.bg GPA: 4/4;
2003 Certificate of Tourism (BTS MHR) lycee-paul-augier.com/bts-bhr GPA: 3.97/4;
2002 Bachelor of Tourism Studies (BTS) vum.bg GPA: 3.5/4;
1999 Certificate of French vum.bg
Mother tongue: Bulgarian, native: French, fluent: Russian, advanced: English, proficient: German.
- C. Guillot Owner of a hotel, France LT1 Tourism.BTS;
- S. Stamova Prep. Knight of the Medal of the Palm, France and Director of Francophone Program at nbu.bg Albena, Bulgaria LT2 Tourism.BTS;
- Assoc. Prof. H. Sirashki PhD Course Coordinator uni-svishtov.bg Bulgaria LT3 MBA;
- V. Varbanova, Honored Editor-in-Chief of Dobruja Media Group dobruja.com LT4 EIC